Product Review: Freschetta Amore Frozen Pizza

We like carry out pizzas but usually can't afford those prices. When we're in the mood for pizza. We go for those "Freschetta Amore" pizzas, in the grocery store freezer section. They're the next best thing to carry out pizza. I've never had a frozen pizza taste like a carry out pizza before purchasing this brand. The pepperoni is good, but we prefer the supreme. So the next time you're wanting pizza, try this kind, you'll be surprised that it's not your basic frozen pizza!

By Terri from NV

Sorry, I messed up on the name, it's Freschetta PizzAmore frozen pizza. It's in your grocer's freezer & made by the Schwan's Company, out of Minnesota, U.S.A.

Thank you for your recommendation of the freschetta pizza amore. I tried the 5 cheese. Awesome. I am not a huge frozen pizza fan but this is the best I have ever had, hands down.

Consumer Advice Product ReviewsNovember 18, 2008
Make Your Own Frozen Pizza
Make Your Own Frozen Pizza
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes