Removing Nail Polish from Jeans

I got new jean shorts and didn't even have them more than a day. I was painting my nails and I spilled it on my new jeans. I have a concert tomorrow and wanna look good, but there's nail polish on my shorts. I took them off and grabbed nail polish remover and tried to take the stain out, but it didn't work! It went though the other side of the shorts, too. I don't know what to do. Please help.

By Sabrina S.

If it is a small spot i would paint a heart on the spot, with the nail polish!

Try using Windex (window cleaner). Have not used it myself but my sister was able to remove a large area of nail polish from light beige carpet. She tried other things first and all they did was to smear it into a larger spot. She had read somewhere to try Windex and she did and it worked. Good Luck!

I would continue to try removing the stain with the nail polish remover. And then use a stain remover or something like Dawn dish soap to get rid of the nail polish remover.

Nail Polish Stains on Jeans
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 13, 2011
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Stack of Jeans
Saving Money on Jeans
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet