Storing Metal Coffee Pots

I have my mother's collection of old coffee pots. They are metal and most of them are aluminum. I need to store them in an outbuilding over the winter. How can I store them without doing harm to the metal? I have some plastic tubs I was planning to use. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.

Terri

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Can you hang them on the wall for decoration inside your kitchen?

Eventually they may just be a bunch of old coffee pots taking up room in the shed.

Organizing StorageSeptember 16, 2005
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:54:40 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.