What is The Best Commercial Strength Shower Cleaner?

What is the best commercial strength cleaner for a shower that I can't get clean, especially the floor of the shower? When I had a maid service from "The Merry Maids" they used some kind of cleaner that made my shower look new. I have tried everything, but can't get the shower to look anything like it did when the cleaning service cleaned it. Help.

By Millie from Chelmsford, MA

Try the scrubbing bubbles. Spray it on and leave it there for like 30 minutes. Then spray or wipe clean. You can then spray it on and leave it to help protect the surface. It works great for like shower curtains as well.

A friend of mine mentioned that she couldn't get the floor of her tub clean, and it was driving her crazy. She tried all kinds of cleaners. I suggested that she try the Mr Clean Magic Sponge, and it did the trick! She was ecstatic.

Maybe the sponge will work for you too! Good luck.

We live in the country and our water has a very high iron content - "The Works" is what keeps mine looking great.

Several of my co-workers tell me they thoroughly dry their showers with a bath towel after each use and it never needs cleaning...

Ironically, I use Sunlight Dishwasher detergent.

It is a little hard to rinse clean without scalding hot water, but works best for me on those plastic "trailer home" tubs.

I agree on the "wipe it dry after use" method.

Soap scum and water rings can't collect that way, and hey, the towel is wet already... right?

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner best thing I ever used will clean out any stains in shower. Squirt on and then with a flat scrub brush rub all over every inch. Make sure you get it all over or else you will have bright clean patches. Let sit 5-10 minutes rinse clean. VOILA! I've had many clients tell me they haven't seen there shower that clean in years. Use on Fiberglass ONLY not on stone, it will ruin it.

Hello,

Nasty mess. But you should consider using a cleaner made from natural ingredients. It will smell a lot better, because it won't be harming your senses or body parts that come into contact with the cleaned surface. And all are just as good at what they were made to do. I suggest: Clorox Green Works - if you prefer to go with a trusted brand. This website has some cool ideas for making your own, that way you can up ingredients depending on what you want accomplished (ie:more lemon for shine or baking soda for tough stains) http://www.eart  ic_solutions.htm