Picture from the Road in Utah?

This is a picture we took on our trip out west last year. I think we were in Utah when I took this photo out the window as we traveled on a road we had not intended to travel but the scenery was so beautiful. I wish I could remember where we were so that others would be sure to go this way if in the area. It looks like a postcard. I was very proud of this one!

By Mona from Lumberton, Ms.

Editor's Note: If anyone recognizes this and knows where this is, please post in the feedback.

Road Somewhere In Utah

I believe your photo is of Saddle Rock, near Scotts Bluff Nebraska. It was a landmark for the Pioneers traveling to California and Oregon. It is a magnificent sight. jlt

I wanted to see more of this lovely place and went to Google Images for Saddle Rock, Scotts Bluff, Ne, and although the formation is SIMILAR, I can see clearly in multi views that it is NOT the place, for whatever that's worth. I copied the photos and tried to enclose them, even tried to send to Thrifty for them to include, but AOL refused to let me send "embedded photos", so perhaps you can check it out yourself to see if you agree? I put all similar photos side-by-side to this photo you are inquiring about, but I could NOT

find one close enough from the ground up, to agree

that it's Saddle Rock. Back to sq. one. I'm MORE curious now! lol God bless you. : )

This picture looks very much from Zion National Park. Do you remember traveling The Southern part of Utah? It sure looks like parts of Zion

It is in Arches National Park. Here is a link to another photo:

http://www.rockslidephoto.com/cgi-bin/leaf.pl?id=2097&gallery=4

Woman Hiking in Utah
Utah Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Photos SceneryJune 26, 2007
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Utah Christmas Charities
🎉
🎄