Learning to Embroider

Does anyone know of a site that I can go to for embroidery stitches? I would like to learn to embroider. I have wanted to do this for many years. Thank you.

By mizz_rosa01 from Reservoir, Australia

I was just looking this up a couple of days ago because I too would like to learn to embroider and never did learn how when young :-( Am recently disabled and limited to activities and bored out of my skull so now's the time ;-) LOL !!!

Go to this link and you will be salivating over all the info :-) There are over a half dozen pdf's you can download and what I did was just copy and paste the info that wasn't pdf in to a word doc :-) Saved them all and will print as soon as I get the basic tools, materials and a transfer or two :-)

Let me know what you think :-)

http://heritageshoppe.com/

Sublime Stitching has lots of fun and funky patterns for purchase and basic stitch diagrams for free. A great book for beginners is "Sublime Stitching" by Jenny Hart.

http://www.sublimestitching.com

Crafts Needlework EmbroideryJuly 16, 2009
Writing in a notebook with a pencil.
Learning Using Acronyms
A sewing machine foot with pink thread sewing pink fabric.
Learning How to Sew
Daddy's Changing Diaper
Daddy's Diaper Dooty Poem
Learning How to Bowl, Mother and Daughter at Bowling Alley
Learning How to Bowl
🎉
🎄