Thanksgiving Broccoli Casserole

• 2 family size bags of frozen chopped broccoli (4 lbs.), thawed and drained
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • Ad
  • 1can cream of celery soup
  • 1 jar of cheese whiz
  • one jar of dried beef (rinsed and chopped)

Mix all ingredients together. Put in large casserole dish and cook for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. This is great for the holidays, I make it every Thanksgiving. My family and friends love it. I have had many requests for the recipe.

By Suzanne from Norfolk, VA

We usually do a broccoli casserole as well. Too much going on the stove today, so I'll make mine tomorrow!

But my recipe is a little different. Boil a couple of pounds of frozen broccoli, drain. 1 stick of butter, 3/4 to` 1 cup of both imported romano cheese and plain bread crumbs. Save a little of the cheese and breadcrumbs for the top as well. Put the broccoli in the pan, mix the butter, bread crumbs and cheese. Put the extra cheese and breadcrumbs on top and dab butter on top as well.

I also do a casserole but I pretty much follow the green bean casserole recipe but I use broccoli and of course the fried onions! Yummy

Broccoli Casserole
Broccoli Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Thanksgiving Side DishesNovember 27, 2008
Two heads of broccoli.
Saving Money on Broccoli
Broccoli and Corn Casserole Recipes
Frozen broccoli pieces on a plate.
Freezing Broccoli
Growing Broccoli, Storing Broccoli, Canning Broccoli
Growing Broccoli