Looking For Review Of 'Surgeon's Secret' Hand Cream

Anybody ever tried Surgeon's Secret hand cream? Was wondering if it is as good as the claims before I buy it.

Tammy from MO

I'd be interested to know what's in it.

Best hand cream I've tried is Aquaphilic with Carabmide. Heals cracks, no smell, soaks right it. One pound tub lasts for months. Great for feet. Get it at the pharmacy counter. You might have to ask for it.

Too bad Environmental Working Group has no evaluation for it, but the ingredients seem to be beeswax (good, rated 0 which is best), mineral oil (from petroleum, not so good, 1-3) and lanolin (from sheep but rated 4). The carbamide is also called urea, a common ingredient in hand creams, I think. All in all, fair.

EWG has 15 hand creams rated 0 and 12 rated 1, though. One of them should be soothing.

I have never heard of surgeons. I have used Aloe Barrier hand cream for years and have gave several jars to friends as gifts. It is antibacterial, and will last thru 2 or 3 handwashings. If I remember to put it on before going to work in the yard, (no gloves) the dirt and grass stains just rinse off.I buy mine at www.aloetherapy.com. If you try it, I know you won't be disappointed. Hands feel like they have just had a paraffin wax bath. So soft.

I used to work in hospital and washed hands dozens of times a day, my hands, especially fingers used to be so sore,red, bled at times. Even kept me awake nights. YES, it is better than advertised, bought it in cream form from HSN, think bees wax main ingredient, Even use it on feet. GOOD STUFF. Need to reorder, you will not be sorry, goes long way.

Had worked in hospital. Washed hands dozens of times a day. Hands, especially fingers was so red, sore, ached and kept me awake at night. Bought this on HSN, and was one of my best buys. YES it is good. Even use it on feet. and and before garden work and it goes a long way. Do think main ingredient is bees wax.

Just tried it for the first time- I am at work- a nurse and my garsh- fantastic- my hands have not felt this nice in years- I thank my friend- I will be buying my own!

I left mine in my car for months and the next time I tried to use it, the smell was disgusting. Somehow, the heat of the car must have made it go rancid. So stinky that I had to throw it away.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyNovember 30, 2007
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Making an Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
Hushing Santa
Secret Santa Ideas
🎄
🍂