CatsPets

How Can I Find Free Vet Services?

Category Cats

My cat may die because I can't afford a vet bill at all. He got kicked and has internal injuries.

By Pamela

The person who kicked your cat should have to pay the bill. Unless it was an accident, they could be charged with cruelity to animals. A lawn crew guy hit my dog with a weed eater and they paid for everything.

Good advice from PDG. I would definately report the incident to the local humane society as animal cruelty. They will make sure the person who kicked your cat pays for saving its life. Dont wait.... your cat needs to be seen right away. Find your local humane society and call them. When you cant afford to pay, some Vets take monthly payments. Ask when you call for an appointment. There is no reason for your cat to die, but dont wait to do something. In the future if you have a pet dont forget that they will inevitably need Vet care. Set aside a small amount each month, so you have the money when you need it. Good luck.

I feel so bad for you. One of my Poms got loose one day. A neighbor kicked him in the side. My Pom lived long enough to get to our driveway, where he died in my arms. He was the first pet that I had ever had to die and it was very traumatic for me. Call every vet in the phone book. You will eventually find one that will work with you. I send all of my prayers to you and your pet, Kathy, Richland, MS