Transplanting Vegetable Plants

I am moving to a new house and this is the 1st year my son and I have planted a garden. Everything is doing great and I want him to be able to enjoy his hard work. Can I transplant his cantaloupe plant, tomato plants, pepper, and cucumber? This is the only time I have ever planted anything so this is all new to me.

Thanks.

By Amber from TX

Answers

You can transplant them, but it always causes trauma to the plant when transplanted. It will take time for them to recover, so don't expect them to produce fruit for a while.

Home and Garden Gardening TransplantingJune 17, 2010
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Amaryllis
Transplanting Amaryllis
Watering plants in a vegetable garden.
Troubleshooting Your Vegetable Garden
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 4:34:21 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.