Mail Organizers for Storing Baking Sheets

I use mail organizers to store my baking sheets. They come in plastic and stainless steel. I use the stainless steel and they do give a bit if the sheet is a little too deep for it to fit. That way they are all stored upright and easy to access. The mail organizers are usually around 10 bucks apiece.

By Shopaholic from Encino, CA

I do this too, found my mail/folder organizer at a thrift store. sometimes I put large lids in it too. I would also like to add that I finally got my gladware/ziploc container lids in order by cutting down a Borax box and putting them all in there.

Organizing Cookie Sheets
Organizing Baking Pans and Cookie Sheets
Organizing KitchenAugust 29, 2007
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Uses for Locker Organizers
Uses for Locker Organizers
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
🎉
🎄