Simple Kids Crafts

I would appreciate any ideas for simple crafts for 5-11 year old boys and girls. I tutor them and thought during the summer I would try to read to them and also, do some craft projects with them. They are in a battered women's/unwed pregnant home.

By Har'iet from Lakewood, CA

My 5 year old granddaughter likes to cut out flowers or vegetables from old magazines. Then we glue them to popsicle sticks and stick them in a flowerpot full of dirt. Instant garden!

Give these children an empty soda bottle and asked them to figure out what to do with it. Just the container and cap itself has many possibilities. Tell them they are the inventor. I would bet you they will come up with many ways to reuse that bottle and cap.

Ok I will give you 5

Fiil the clear plastic bottle up with coloured waste paper for an art project. That same bottle after it iis dom=ne can become a safe Lawn Dart.

Stand your bottle on the cap. Surprise it stands steady that way. Ok, then figure out what you want to put into that bottle that will always rise when turned over. much like those winter snow scene shakers only you add food colouring to the water.

The bottle caps can be decorated and turned into game pieces like marbles or checkers. Take a pour nozzle of any dishwashing detergent bottle and it will screw on the soda bottle any size presto you have a watering can for flowers or a squirt gun for summer fun by squeezing the bottle.

You can make crafts out of most trash with just a little thought. Have Fun, Mr. Thrifty

Cute musical instument made with two plastic spoon, jingle bells, and pipe cleaner.
Easy Kids Craft Ideas
Crafts Crafts For KidsMay 10, 2009
A safety pin with beads in a flag pattern.
Patriotic Craft Ideas For Kids (USA)
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Crafts for Kids
hand wreath
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
🎉
🎄