Baby (Dachshund/Chihuahua)

Baby is a 1 year old Dachshund/Chihuahua mix. I got her from my Brother. She likes to lay on me, and sleep with me.

My pet is pregnant by another full blooded Dachshund. She's wonderful! She loves me and loves following me around. I love her.

By Jamie from Sikeston, MO

I have one too. She was sold as a full blooded chi, but looking at the pic of Banjo you can tell she outgrew that description in her three years of life. But she is one of the best of our four dogs. Never leaves my side no matter what and barks at me to go into the bedroom at night and in the morning when I am on the computer she wants me on the couch so she can lay by me. She plops down beside me and bounces the whole bed and has this adorable "you can't say no" look in her eyes. She has mastered the "I need love" look to the point she is the most attention getting dog in the whole house. She plays with our ferret and German shepherds and chihuahua, and she is a joy. My life would not be the same without her. But every picture I take of her, her eyes glow like a raccoons. I have a hard time getting it out of the pic.....LOL. Thanks for sharing!

We have a Dachshund/Chihuahua mix too. His name is Maxx. He had pure bred parents but the owners were VERY neglectful in their breeding practices and planned to put him down. We were the 3rd family to rescue Maxx and have had him for 4 years now. The first time I took him to the vet, I asked our vet if Maxx was going to need "therapy" for being abandoned so many times. He just laughed and told me no, that he just needed a lot of love. And he surely gets that. He is rotten!

He looks more like a dachshund in shape but his legs are longer like a chihuahua. I hope things go well with your baby's pregnancy!

Baby is precious! I was looking for craft projects for my nephew and I to do when I stumbled upon Baby's photo. She looks a lot like my Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Peanut.

My darling Peanut is 11 years old and he is still going strong; I hope the best for you and your Baby :)

dog among dandelions
Chiweenie Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 9, 2009
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower