Happy Halloween Card
Create a quick, easy and fun Halloween card.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- white and black cardstock
- patterned paper or plain orange paper/cardstock
- black sheer and 1/8 inch satin ribbon
- double-sided adhesive
- corner rounder punch
- hole punch
- Fold 10x5 inch rectangle of white card stock to make a base card.
- Round the top left and bottom left with corner rounder punch or use scallop-edge scissors.
- Trim 4 7/8 inch square from patterned paper. Adhere in the center of card.
- Wrap black ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow.
- Print jack-o-lantern template/greeting onto white card stock. Cut out the template and trace it onto black card stock. Trim and then adhere to card.
- To make tag, cut out printed "Happy Halloween" greeting. Punch hole on one side and then thread 1/8 inch ribbon through the black ribbon.
Click Here for the Happy Halloween Templates.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
October 20, 20100 found this helpful
I love it! Thank you!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 29, 2016 at 4:52:35 PM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us