Char, Coal and Fluid (Black Lab)

In order after a day out in the snow: Char (4 1/2 years), Fluid (11 months) and Coal (20 months). They are labs. Char was bought on March 5, 2005, the others followed after mama found a boyfriend. She had 2 litters, 12 pups each, 9 months apart

They love to play Tug a War and fight and chase each other all over the place. I just love them to death, just wish I could hug them really tight, but they don't like that.

Char has always maintained her nails. The other two, it is a battle. I wish Char would show them how to do them.

In the other picture, Fluid was about 2 weeks old and weighed 4 lbs. I didn't set the scale but you can see how small she is and an Angel on her chest. She is an instigator, a bone snatcher and rough and tough against her older sister Coal and her mama Char. Every time I look at her, I still see me bottle feeding her from birth.

By charcoalfluid from Ripley, TN

Looks like your home will never be lacking "LOVE".

They are so sweet, with cute names too. Fluid is adorable in the bowl. I know what you mean about doggie fun in the house. My pets love to do the same. Enjoy now as when they are older they'll just lay around.

Black labs are such small babies. I love the picture of Fluid in the bowl.

I love it! Your Labs remind me of my dogs. I have 2 Labs and a Border Collie and they lay on the couch and bed. They are my kids.

Cute doggies. Love the lil one in the bowl.

Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 25, 2009
Coal
Uses for Coal Ash
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🎉
🎄