DogsPets

Freckles (Saved from Freeway)

This is a picture of Freckles. My husband found him on the interstate in the middle of traffic and rescued him. He had the mange but was in very good health other wise. That was Jan. 1st, 2005, the attached picture is our baby now.

By Lisa C.

God bless you and your husband for rescuing that beautiful dog!!

Quote by M. Siegal,

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative."

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you both, and you are, indeed, appreciated by animal lovers. I can never understand why people have animals if they are going to dump them off, and put them in such danger. There ought to be stricter laws before anyone can even own an animal; maybe "parenting" classes.

Freckles is a sweetheart, and I am sure he brings you and your husband a lot of joy, and he is so lucky to have you.

Dogs are, indeed, the closest thing to God's love.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Bravo! You saved a life, and got a great friend in the process. A lovely dog now has a good life. Thank you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

As a "rescuer" myself, I wanted to extend a big thank you to you and your husband for giving this lovely boy a good and forever home.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Saved pets are the best, as your Freckles proves. What a doll! My white cat Chloe was found on the street too.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

God Bless Your generous loving heart. But as a doglover & owner, I'd love to know HOW you cured his mange so quickly and restored his coat so beautifully. We never had any mange problems until we moved out here to the farm, and it has been a very hard thing to deal with.

We've tried everything to no avail, and now I found out our neighbors up the road have the same problem. Thanks for your help.

DarWeen in Ga.USA

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes