Removing Odor From Leather Watchband

I spilled gasoline on my leather watch and cannot get the odor out. What can i do? It's on the watch band.

Well just maybe the good old baking soda will work and maybe wrap in a newspaper for a few days and then get some saddle soap for it. No promises but I do now baking soda its great with killing smells and crumbled up newspaper helps in stinky shoes so I hope it works!

Get a new watch band. That gas smell in the leather is there to stay.

Try rubbing it with Johnson's baby oil - no joke, it is a really great oil. It is also brilliant for removing wet paint on your hands or adding to your essential oils evaporator/ burner for a cheap and homely smell at night.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsSeptember 22, 2008
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather