Starting Plants from Cuttings

I would like advice for starting new plants from clippings of the plants I have.

By Kevin

I have read that honey is great to put on the freshly cut stem of a plant for helping the new cutting to root out. Blessings,

Robyn

I use rooting hormone if I remember. I have 2 old aquariums in

which I put about 1/2 " of vermiculite. I use potting soil or perlite in pots or six packs, I have very good luck with this method. I put glass on top of the aquariums, leaving it open at one corner for ventilation. I live in Phoenix so this doesn't work when it gets hot unless I move them inside. I have a lot of fun with this. I also start seeds this way though in this climate, it is usually easier to just plant them in the ground unless they take a long time to germinate.

It would help to know the kind of plants you want to start. GG Vi