Inexpensive Holiday Decorating: Candy Canes

In last minute budget/economy Christmas decorating - don't forget candy canes! They are colorful, come in several sizes and can be had at the dollar store! (You can even save the ones unopened in cellophane for next year!)

I put the little ones left over from an Christmas celebration on my tiny apartment tree. Just the right size! And I also added some to my pine bough arrangements! Easy to hang on.

I just put up 34 Christmas mugs for a volunteer place I work at and when I added the candy canes with the cocoa and candy they just set those mugs off so pretty.

I have hung candy canes on our tree every year for a treat for the neighbor kids when they come to see our tree. I look to make sure they are made in the USA. I will NOT take a chance on imported candy for the little ones.Look on the back of the packages to see where they are made. Many of the name brands that we think are made here are now farmed out. I was able to find just 4 kinds made here. Jelly Belly,pepperment Mickey Mouse,Smarties and one other. I think it was Palmer. MERRY SAFE CHRISTMAS

Great Granny Vi

Santa with Piggy Bank
Celebrating Christmas on a Budget
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations IndoorDecember 18, 2008
Leftover Candy Canes
Uses for Leftover Candy Canes
pile of candy canes
Crafts Using Candy Canes
Two crossed candy canes and a tree shaped cookie cutter.
Recipes Using Candy Canes
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎉
🎄