Gracie's Third Birthday

This is Gracie at her third birthday party. Doctors don't know everything, only God does. She's had 3 open heart surgeries.

May God Bless Everyone!

By Misti from Carthage Tennessee

Editor's Note: Here are some previous entries about Gracie

Gracie's Third Birthday

Gracie looks tired are you sure she is ok. It takes a lot of courage to go thru what she went thru. I know I was like Gracie when I was her age and younger. I was born deaf, mute, and with a hole in my heart. Several surgeries later I was fine. I am sure that is what Gracie will be too. I will pray for her though. By the way I am 39 this year. I may still have the scars from surgery, but that was then and this is now in the 21st century, ask the doctors what to do about the scars. May God Bless you all.

Tanya

she is adorable,may god bless her and all of her family.

What a cutie! And, what cheeks! You are truly blessed. Keep the faith always.

what a beautiful child. i'm fortunate to have healthy grandchildren. reading this makes you appreciate them more. god bless your family and especially her. she must be a strong little girl, she looks happy, our prayers will be with her. best of luck.

Shes BEAUTIFUL! you are truly blessed! May god bless her, and keep your family safe and strong!

Happy Birthday, Gracie! You're a sweetheart! Stay strong, Misti. My best friend had two children with serious health problems and now they are beautiful, healthy adults. She said it was prayer that healed her children and gave her the strength to go from day to day. God's blessings to you and Gracie always.

God is so good in his infinite wisdom isn't he? I read that the spirit is pure and strong, sometimes the vessel itself is the weak part. Love all parts of her, she is precious!!!

God certainly knows what he is doing! He has something special for Gracie. God bless her and all of you

Denise

Photos FamilyJune 5, 2007
A slice of birthday cake with a half candle.
Celebrating a Half Birthday
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
🎄