Spray Bottle For Ironing

My iron always gets clogged from the hard water we have and the steam gives up way before the iron does. I was ironing (a rare event now that I use wrinkle spray) and using my spray water bottle and realizing that it's as good or better than steam. I have an old sprayer connected to a large old plastic bottle on an ironing board I found on the street! (which is better than the newer one I had.) And if you carefully align the flat surfaces of what you are ironing, you will only have to touch up the rear side. That's thrifty fun living!

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

If you use distilled water in your steam iron from day one, you won't have any problems with it getting clogged.

If you use bottled distilled water you will not have that problem.

Comment

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJune 5, 2007
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 5:07:35 PM on 10.0.1.97 in 722 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.