Is My Dog A Husky?

What dog you think it is? Help please! If I told you it was a husky?

Ryan from England

Is My Dog A Husky?

Ryan, I don't know if your dog is a purebred, but he definitely looks like he has a lot of husky in him. He is really a cutie-pie!

If he isn't he sure looks like it!

He's handsome :)

It certainly looks like a Siberian Husky to me. I can't see the entire dog, but at the very least it's mostly Husky. Talk to your veterinarian about it.

It's a beautiful dog. I have a white Alaskan Husky. Huskys don't bark as a rule, but they might howl a little. Mine doesn't do either. Every now and then she will bark a bit or growl at my new puppy when it annoys her. She's a great dog - very sweet.

I have a siberian husky, and i would say yours is a Malamute or a Husky, maybe a mix! but notice your dog doesnt have a mask around its face, which means it should be a malamute, but malamutes are alot bigger than huskies. so maybe those details will help you decide.

I would say It certainly looks like a Siberian Husky to me. It's a beautiful dog. I have two Huskys and as one poster said they don't bark but one of mine is a the worlds best howler (which can really get the neighbours in a knot) huskys can be very different looking so don't look at one and wonder about yours it is all in the lines. I have a CKC and an AKC purebreed adn if you look at them they are VERy different both however have ice blue eyes. One is so skinny and always has been and one is so fat her head looks smal and has alwasy been

Classic Husky look! You could put the word 'husky dog' into your browser to find lots of pics of similar.

I used to have a husky and she barked! My mom didn't know that husky's don't bark as a rule so she taught her to "speak" to get in and out. Our neighbors who also had a husky were so amazed when they heard her!

My first impression was that your dog may be a husky/shepherd mix. Ask your vet if they can tell you.

I would say that your dog is mostly a Husky, but it also looks to me that there is some German Shepard in the mix there... Wonderful dog mixture though... Pretty Dog!!!! Ask your Vet to be sure...

Maybe a malamute mix too

how tall is he? he looks like the husky but I would also say a mix because of the ears are a tad to big. his ears looks like it would be a sherpard. I had a husky a long time ago she was so beautiful like yours. he's really cute!!!

I'd say Husky for sure. I've got a purebred Siberian and it has very similar markings and mask as yours. We have a female and she's about 50kgs at about a year and a half old.

In my opinion it could be a mix.

I have a full blood Siberian who looks exactly like yours, except she is a female. My siberian didn't bark alot at first, but she spends a lot of time outside around other dogs. Now she barks some but not near as much as the others do. They make excellent watchdogs and will let you know if something or someone is there that shouldn't be. Mine howls alot too. Enough to scare my neighbor. They are very energetic and will run for hours on end. They like colder climates but will do fine in warmer weather if they arent in it for too long. Id advise you to keep him fenced in if he is outside or he will run all over the place. He is a very beautiful husky as is mine. They are very affectionate too.

Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Siberian HuskyJuly 3, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄