GamesParties

Games for a Baby Themed Birthday Party

I have decided that I am doing to do a baby themed party for my 13 birthday. I thought the idea was unique because it's the opposite of what is turning 13. I already have the invitations but i need ideas on what kind of games to play. The only thing I'm afraid of is my friends thinking it's wierd so I really need some help to impress them!

Thank you,

Haley

Have a noticeboard where u can pin photos of babies - could be yr guests or celebrities and people have to guess who is who.. Or you could just have one "Mystery " Baby photo & everyone has a guess at who it is...For drinks- use baby bottles with name written on side. Invitations can be written out on Baby bib shaped cards, or a diaper shape (that they open to read!!)

Put soda or Kool Aid in baby bottles and have a race to see who can drink it the fastest.

I was at an adult party once where we had a relay race that was fun. Divide into two teams. The first on each line has to feed a jar of fruity babyfood to the next person behind them. Then when they finish the next two do the same, and the next two until one team finishes. So everyone gets to either feed or get fed. Use baby spoons. So one couple from each team is similtuneously feeding someone until both sides are done. You could also race cloth diapering a baby doll. Look in the baby shower section of a huge JoAnn etc. for favor ideas. I think it sounds fun! If it is fun, your true friends won't care if it's different!. Debby

You can play a game trying to remember nursery rhymes. EX: Little girl had a pet that followed her to school The answer would be Mary Had a little Lamb.

Also, you could peel the labels off of baby food and do a taste test contest where everyone has their own spoon for each one and they taste and write down what food they think it is. Beware of potatoes-they are super nasty-be ready for the camera on that one. Ya'll could wear pajamas and you could pass out big pacifiers to everyone.

YOUR GUESTS COULD WEAR PAJAMAS TO THE PARTY.

FOR PARTY FAVORS YOU COULD HAVE BIBS WITH THE CANDY RING PACIFIERS.

you should watch one of those Disney Sing A Longs and actually sing along to it. Last night, I slept over at my friends house (we're both in middle school) and had sooooo much fun singin along to "Under the Sea" and other songs that were on the tape. It shows you the words, too.

Well when my step daughter was in high school we had a party and one of the games we played was the clothes pin game. Everyone gets a clothes pin and the object was to collect as many clothes pins as possible. Everyong was to catch some one crossing their legs and when you caught them you got their clothes pin. The kids had so much fun doing this game we starting playing this game at our Christmas gatherings.

You could make an obstacle course where the guests have to go through it with a pacifier in their mouth. Oh, and did I mention that they have to crawl through the entire thing? :)