Patterns For Yorki Clothes

I would like to know if anyone has a pattern for making yorki clothes. My daughter just got a yorki and she weighs 5.01 Lbs. I have checked out some of the clothes they sell, the price is insane! If any one can help me out I would like to make her some clothes for her puppy. Thanks.

As soon as I get my digital cam. Fixed I'll send you all a picture of her baby. Her name is Aruba!

Destiny

Hi I have a little 5 lb. Yorkie myself. I have found that some doll clothes or stuffed animal clothes will fit him. Saves you time sewing. Anyway you can locate some of this at the thrift stores and yard sales. When you find something that fits take it apart and use it as a pattern to make more. Good Luck! V

Hi, I have 2 small Yorkies. Mine weigh in just under 5 lb. I have never tried to make any clothes for them as I have never seen any patterns. But I have found some reasonably priced clothes for them in a catalog that I get or you can shop on line for specials at petedge.com. Look at the clearance specials. Oh, I love her name Aruba! Good luck!

There are patterns in the pattern books for even a wedding dress for any size.

Making Clothing for Your Dog
Pets DogsJune 17, 2005
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Finding Patterns for Baby Clothes
Finding Patterns for Baby Clothes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 10:18:49 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.