Patterns For Yorki Clothes - Categories:

DogsPets

Patterns For Yorki Clothes

I would like to know if anyone has a pattern for making yorki clothes. My daughter just got a yorki and she weighs 5.01 Lbs. I have checked out some of the clothes they sell, the price is insane! If any one can help me out I would like to make her some clothes for her puppy. Thanks.

As soon as I get my digital cam. Fixed I'll send you all a picture of her baby. Her name is Aruba!

Destiny

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hi I have a little 5 lb. Yorkie myself. I have found that some doll clothes or stuffed animal clothes will fit him. Saves you time sewing. Anyway you can locate some of this at the thrift stores and yard sales. When you find something that fits take it apart and use it as a pattern to make more. Good Luck! V

Hi, I have 2 small Yorkies. Mine weigh in just under 5 lb. I have never tried to make any clothes for them as I have never seen any patterns. But I have found some reasonably priced clothes for them in a catalog that I get or you can shop on line for specials at petedge.com. Look at the clearance specials. Oh, I love her name Aruba! Good luck!

There are patterns in the pattern books for even a wedding dress for any size.

Pets DogsJune 17, 2005
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Making Clothing for Your Dog
Finding Patterns for Baby Clothes
Finding Patterns for Baby Clothes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 19, 2016 at 3:22:06 AM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.