Storing Children's CDs and DVDs

Are you finding you have too many DVDs and not enough places to store them? I did. So I purchased several three ring binders, plastic sheet protectors, and DVD envelopes.

I remove the movie information sheet, put the DVD into a DVD envelope, put them into a plastic protector sheet, and place in the ring binder. I label the ring binders with the movie genre and store on a bookshelf. You can fit at least 20 movies in a small three ring binder.

The plastic DVD cases go into the recycling and I save a couple for when friends wish to borrow them. The space saved is enormous, and you can cover the ring binders to match your decor if you wish.

By Sabre63 from Melbourne, Australia

Great idea, I never thought about this, but it's just the same as putting cd's in one case.

Storing CDs
Storing CDs and DVDs
Organizing ChildrenSeptember 9, 2010
A pile of DVD cases.
Organizing DVDs
Beads made from rolled CD pieces.
Making Jewelry from CDs and DVDs
Hand with rubber glove holding a DVD
Cleaning CDs and DVDs
Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs
🎄