Warm Wishes Cocoa Gift
Treat your neighbor to some candy cane Cocoa and present it with a matching Christmas card, all in a fun felt basket.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- white cardstock
- Christmas patterned paper
- red ribbon
- red buttons
- pearl stickers
- 3D stickers
- double-sided adhesive
- craft glue
- corner rounder punch
- craft knife, ruler
- Fold 4 1/4 x 11 inch white cardstock in half to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch piece of patterned paper. Adhere it to the bottom card front. Use the corner rounder punch to round the bottom two corners.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow around the card front.
- Glue button to the center of bow then attach pearl sticker.
- To make the gift:
Wrap up some candy cane cocoa in medium glassine bags. To shorten the bag, fold the top over a couple of times. Then fold a 4 inch wide patterned paper over the top of bag, then staple in the middle.
- Wrap it with red ribbon, adorn with button, pearl sticker, and 3D sticker. Put it all in a fun felt basket and you have a beautiful gift for neighbors.
Sources: KandCo. Patterned paper; Warm Wishes 3D stickers from Michaels [4 pcs. for a $1]; Medium glassine bags from Emmaspaperie.com [10 pcs. for $0.99]
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
December 11, 20100 found this helpful
Good job. I love any homemade gift. It means a lot that some took extra time and creativity to show they care. I always initial and date what I make. I've also kept a photo of the craft in a 3 ring binder.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 13, 2017 at 7:36:11 PM on 10.0.2.130 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us