Blue Flowers In Vermont

I just love these bright blue flowers.

By Debbie

They are beautiful flowers and i wish we had them down here in SC. We pretty much have verbena all summer long and petunia till it gets cold and then it's Pansies all winter long with a few other flowers. I originally come from CT and when i first moved here it was so weird to have flowers in the winter months where as CT has nothing but ever greens and shrubs. Thank you for sharing.

June 28, 2010 Flag

Blue Flowers In Vermont
Spring has finally sprung in Vermont

Spring has finally sprung in Vermont. These pretty blue flowers are all in a patch on my front lawn. What a joy!

By Kate from West Burke, VT

Blue Flowers In Vermont

I love the picture. Isn't spring a wonderful season?? Achooo! (05/15/2008)

By DiJones

Blue Flowers In Vermont

Aren't they gorgeous?! Are they wildflowers? We have wild verbena, which is purple, blooming in profusion around here (which is south Georgia). Thanks for sharing that lovely scene and God bless you. (05/16/2008)

By tedsmom

Blue Flowers In Vermont

Just beautiful, it's nice to appreciate what God gave us. Bonnie (05/16/2008)

By bonnie

Blue Flowers In Vermont

Thank you all very much! I don't know what kind of flower they are. They are only about 3" high and very small blossom. I have out front a small patch that I thought was very lovely. I like to use my macro setting on my camera to make things appear bigger than they actually are.

I do so love spring! (05/17/2008)

By Kate Bombard

Photos GardenJune 28, 2010
jar of Roka Blue in cupboard
Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Vermont Christmas Charities
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers