Cleaning Dust from Silk Flower Swags and Wreaths

Now some of you may get a real chuckle out of this, but believe me it works so well. I have a lot of silk flower swags and silk flower wreaths as decorations in my house. They all get very dusty, so twice a year or maybe even 3 times a year my hubby and I collect them all off of the walls and take them outside and he gets his leaf blower. Yes, that's right his leaf blower and puts it on high and stands about 6-7 feet away from me and I hold up the wreaths and or swag and let the air from the leaf blower take care of all the dust on the swags and wreaths. It really works well as I am the one who directs all the motion from turning the swags and wreaths where I want the air to hit the dust. lol. It really works great. Try it.

By Connie from Ballwin

I also have silk flowers and wreaths, a hair dryer works well on the cool setting.

Silk flowers.
Cleaning Silk Flowers, Swags and Wreaths
Home and Garden Cleaning DustingJanuary 12, 2006
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
silk flowers in a glass vase
Coloring Silk Flowers
Silk Flower Fairies
Making Silk Flower Fairies