Little Girl's Wedding Dress

My previous entry was about my daughter's wedding dress. This one is about my 5 year old granddaughter's wedding dress. She wanted a wedding dress too because her aunt was getting one. So I made her one to wear for a Halloween costume. What a cutie! Grandma is in the picture with her. No real tips except do what you can to make your grandkids happy!

By Judy from Birmingham, AL

Holloween wedding dress for granddaughter.

Such a beautiful dress and a beautiful "bride" too. She looks so happy - and so does Grandma!

You are a terrific grandmother and

seamstress too! What a lucky little

girl to have you in her life.

Way to go! You are an awesome grandma. I had a grandma like that too and believe me even when your get my age, over 40, you will still rem. all of the special little things that she did for you. You are making sweet memories in her heart that will last a life time. Very rare trait. Koudos to Grandma!!!

She is a lucky girl to have YOU. The picture is precious but my fav part is the way she is looking at you. Thank you for sharing as I was also reminded of all the special time with my gramma.

God Bless you and your lovely granddaughter.

Photos CraftsJuly 21, 2006
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress