Race Car Cake

I made a 9 x 13 cake for the base of the car and made a 8x8 cake for the roof and windows. After cutting the top of the smaller cake at an angle, I centered it on top of the bigger cake, then decorated it using a toy race car as a model. In mine, I used Oreo cookies for wheels.

jacksracecarcake.jpg

By Shan

WOW! What a cool cake!!! You did a great job. I wish I could make a cake that neat! What a lucky boy. I bet he loved it!!

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CakesMay 6, 2005
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 6:22:12 PM on 10.0.2.207 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.