Upholstery Cleaner Left Stain on Furniture

I had a spot on my couch and I sprayed Resolve on it. It left a big ring on it. How do I get the ring out?

By Sandy from Dickson, TN

Try dying the stain to match the chair.

Wipe with damp cloth [lukewarm water] over period of days and let dry in between, and see if you can't gradually fade the ring. I am only suggesting the gradual approach to avoid any mold problems which would rot the fabric. If you feel you got too much water on spot, blot with dry towel and pressure.

Is the ring just a water mark? If so, moisten the entire area evenly and see if it disappears when it dries.

February 1, 2010 Flag

I have an Ashley chair with cleaning code "S" and my 4 year old got hold of the bottle of upholstery/carpet cleaner and sprayed to his heart's content. Now that it has dried there is an ugly stain. How can I get rid of it? I'm so sad; it's brand new. Thanks.

By Jenn from Seattle, WA

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricFebruary 1, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Leather Car Upholstery Cleaner Recipes
Leather Car Upholstery Cleaner Recipes