Buying Foam Blocks or Cylinders for Centerpieces

I would like to find foam blocks or cylinders like the ones you have shown in your picture, to use for centerpieces for a school dinner. I need 15 to 20 pieces as soon as possible. I am looking for either 8, 10, or 12 inch sizes to hold balloons and sparklers and be wrapped in paper or spray painted. I have had a hard time trying to find these sizes in bulk. Michaels and Joanne crafts do not have them. Thanks.

Minda G

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You could use cereal boxes, cut them to the size you want, secure a bag of rice or beans, ziploc full of anything, gravel or whatever to weight it down. Then wrap it. A can of vegetables standing upright and wrapped perhaps. Try floral shops for the foam blocks. Good luck.

I contacted an upholstery business that ordered 6x6x6" foam blocks for me. They were pretty inexpensive. Hope this helps. S.M.

Here is where you can purchase 8x8x8 Styrofoam blocks for $10 each:

http://shop.hob  am-block-228643/

They also sell glass cylinders:

http://shop.hob  der-vase-640573/

Hope that helps. If you need more assistant just drop me a message.

Good luck in the planning.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 2, 2010
Stamps and Colored Ink
Cleaning Foam Stamps
Crafts Using Oatmeal Containers
Crafts Using Oatmeal Containers
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 2, 2017 at 6:33:49 AM on 10.0.0.203 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.