My Frugal LifeFrugal Living

My Frugal Life: Use Your Interests To Make Money

As time goes by, I learn that there are many ways to stretch our money and reuse various left over products. My Frugal LifeI purchase many things in thrift store and buy wholesale when I am in business. I plan to start a silk flower business.

For a long time, I did this for free. Then I was asked to do an arrangement for a couple who were being honored in our community. The people organizing it insisted that they pay full cost for it.I did it for cost. It was $47. I am going to start again but this time it will be a paying business. I have so many interests that I will start with the one that I have enjoyed in the beginning.

Bev from Chiliwack BC

Do you have a frugal story to share with the ThriftyFun community? Submit your essay here: http://www.thriftyfun.com/post_myfrugallife.ldml