Have Fun While Cleaning With Music

This is sort of silly, but enjoyable. Earlier in the day I had downloaded a good hour's worth of my favorite songs onto my MP3 player so I had something to listen too while I exercised out in the garage. Later that evening, I decided to listen to it again as I cleaned the kitchen after supper.

Listening to my favorite songs seemed to energize me, and before long not only was the kitchen clean, but I was doing other things around the kitchen that I had been putting off. Two hours later, I had run out of things to do and was actually sort of disappointed.

The next morning I woke up to a totally spotless kitchen, changed the music on my MP3 player and was giving some serious thought to what to conquer next.

Oh, and I guess it's important to include that I ran the wires to my ear pieces under my shirt then placed the MP3 player in my pocket. This way the wires weren't in the way as I danced and sang my way through the kitchen as I cleaned.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

MP3 player also makes time slip by fast when you are in the garden picking butterbeans. I put mine on the radio setting last summer and it was a big help.

MP3 player in your pocket? I always thought that's what bras were for!

If you are like me, with cleaning the kitchen, I can easily go on autopilot and get the job done so effortlessly with music or by calling someone on a cell-phone and using a headset to keep my hands free. Great tip!

My mom used to turn on the record player (yeah, I know I'm dating myself, lol!) and dance away her cleaning-house blues. Me? I turn on my Talking Book machine and enjoy a good story to take my mind off what my hands are doing. The down side, though, is the book machine won't fit in my pocket - even my digital is about the size of a regular, hardback book.

March 29, 2010 Flag

Some people really hate cleaning and others don't. What helps me clean is to listen to your favorite music and then you will have a lot more fun cleaning! Hope this works for you!

By Marina from Monterey CA

Have Fun While Cleaning
Have Fun While Cleaning
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceMarch 29, 2010
Decoupaging a dresser with old sheet music.
Decoupaging Furniture With Sheet Music
Bride and Groom Planning Wedding Music
Saving Money on Wedding Music
Dracula and a witch dancing.
Halloween Music Ideas
Girl Downloading Music
Tips for Downloading Music