OrnamentsDecorations

Looking for Glass Ball Ornaments

I am looking for someone or some place that I can get information on getting 3 inch (or larger) glass ornaments. They need to be clear with large tin covers for hanging on a Christmas trees.

Thank You in advance,
Victoria

I found this link for clear glass ornaments:

http://www.craf  ct.aspx?p=657643

I hope it helps!

You can find 3 1/4" and 4" Clear Glass Ornaments at Colorado Christmas here is the link:

http://www.colo  s/solidglass.htm

I read something a few years ago that really helped me when I was looking for the same thing. Those clear balls can get expensive. But I needed a bunch of them for a marble-izing technique that I wanted to do (came out great btw) But anyway, I bought the cheapy colored ones in Wal-mart and if you soak them in bleach, the bleach will take all the color off and leaev you with clear ones. Sometimes you will have a little left over in the ball I just put a few grains of rice in with just enough bleach fromt he bowl I was soaking them in, in it to help the rice move and shook. The rice was just abrasive enough to get the last little bit out. Be sure to wear rubber gloves to work with it to keep the smell off your hands. I'm not sure how long I let them soak, I just checked on them every so often. I reused the bleach over and over until I had about 40 of them done.