Gidget (Domestic Short Hair)

Gidget is a 3 year old Domestic Short Hair cat. Gidget was an abandoned kitten that I rescued when she was only 8 weeks old. She was dumped along our road along with another kitten. They stayed together until the other kitten ventured off.

She was too timid and hid in the rafters of our garage. I finally was able to get her down. After many days, I was finally able to trap her and bring her inside to a nice warm house!

Gidget loves to play with her big brother Bailey cat. Bailey is now 9 years old. It took awhile but he finally could not resist her constant pestering and gave up! Gidget is the sweetest little girl. She is definitely Mommy's Girl and always cuddles up with me!

By Judith

That black on her nose and under her chin makes it seem like she has a huge honking nose and a big smile on her face. Can't help but love that face.

This cat is so beautiful, what a beautiful girl you are Gidget! Absolutely remarkable!

What an adorable kitty girl. I'm so glad you persisted in "adopting" her until she "adopted" you,

which is the way it goes very often. Cats have a sneaky way of playing "hard to get". LOL

She is so unusually marked and really quite beautiful. Probably knows it too. I see she likes to lie in the lavatory, and I'm just now learning that many cats like sleeping in lavatories. Not sure why unless it's because they feel safely surrounded on all sides. My Kit loves to drink from the faucet too, so we leave it drip until he's done. He'll come to let us know when he wants water, and we fix it for him. Then, he'll play in the water for a while, and after the water is off, he'll lie in the lavatory, often going to sleep right there. Who knows what's going on in their minds? Only another cat, I guess.

Thanks for sharing your Gidget with us.

Pookarina

I love her markings, especially on her nose. She is very cute!

She has got the best markings! Thanks for sharing her picture.

What geogeous cat. Very unusual looking. May she long, healthy and happy life.

What pretty markings she has, such a beauty!

Now I consider myself a dog person but I gotta admit that is one stunning cat! Such beautiful markings!

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 28, 2010
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄