The other night, after making tacos and the following night we made spaghetti, my husband and I had a great idea for the left overs - tortizzas!!

We used the tortilla shells as the crust and put the left over spaghetti sauce on them as pizza sauce. Then we used shredded mozerella and pepperoni for toppings and baked for 15 minutes on 375 degrees F. The result was a wonderful thin crust pizza in an individual size! We added up that we could make four or five, depending on how we used the toppings we got, for less than $10.

By Sandy from New Market, AL

My husband and I discovered this idea about a year ago. It's fast, healthier than traditional pizza, plus we each get our pick of our own toppings! My favorite is broccoli florets and pineapple. Yum!

My husband and I roll them up and skewer them with toothpicks before baking - the cheese holds the roll together as it melts, and they totally beat any regular wrap!

Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversOctober 28, 2008