Pattern for a Bean Bag Chair

I am looking for a free bean bag chair pattern to download.

April 16, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a free bean bag chair pattern to down load.

Rosemary from Jacksonville, FL

Pattern For a Bean Bag Chair

Don't know of any patterns to buy, but you could easily make one with just cutting out any type fabric in wedge patterns shaped like orange slices, should take 8 to one. Just take large newspaper and cut your shape to the width and length you want it, then just sew up each wedge with fabrics right sides together continue doing so with each wedge until you come to your last one. Turn inside out, fill with filling of your choice, then sew by machine or hand closed.

I make welders caps and its the same method but the wedge shapes are cut in half. I've made fabric balls before using this method of my homemade pattern as explained and they work fine. Just do your bean bag bigger to your desired size. I hope it helped some if you can not find a pattern ready made. Good luck. (08/02/2008)

By theseamstress

RE:Pattern For a Bean Bag Chair

http://www./ has patterns and instructions for child and adult sized bean bag chairs. (12/30/08)

By Valerie

Pattern For a Bean Bag Chair

For filling, you can use stuffed animals if you or your child have any. That's what I'm planning on doing. I know they sell things like that out there for that purpose and it's a great way to get them out of site and be made useful. Good luck! And thanks to those who listed sites with patterns. Much obliged. (08/29/2008)

By Heather

Pattern For a Bean Bag Chair

You can fill it with packing peanuts. I add all the peanuts I get in packages to my bean bag chair. (09/17/2008)

By Susan

August 1, 2008 Flag

I'm trying to find a printable pattern for a beanbag chair on the internet. Does anyone know of a website where I can find these for free? If not, can anyone recommend a good pattern I can find in a store? Thanks in advance.

Vicki in S.C.

Pattern For a Bean Bag Chair

Try this or this (08/11/2005)

By personia

Pattern For a Bean Bag Chair (05/11/2008)

By lyzlam

Bean Bag Chair
Making a Bean Bag Chair
Crafts AdviceApril 16, 2009
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair