Carpet Samples Under the Litter Box

I use rug samples under my cat litter box. I buy the samples at carpet stores. They are bound, various colors, and cheap. I usually can get them for $1 and in the color I want for my room. I vacuum them just like the rest of my floors and when they get dirty, I shampoo them with my other carpets and use carpet spot cleaner on them between shampoos.

When they get too dirty, I throw them out and get a new one. Our cat loves to scratch this carpet even when she is not using the litter.

By Eiw from Lancaster, PA

September 28, 2009 Flag

I keep a indoor/outdoor piece of carpet under my kitty litter box to catch any litter that comes off the cats feet when they step out. Then I just have to shake the rug outside and no vacuuming!

By Liz acraftycat

Carpet Samples
Uses for Carpet Samples
Pets CatsSeptember 28, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Black cat in a litter box.
Kitty Litter Tips and Tricks
Homemade Cat Litter Box
Homemade Cat Litter Box Ideas
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box