How Much Do You Charge for Doing Laundry?

I would like to know what one charges for doing other people's laundry. I like to do it and would like to do it for money from my home. Any informatioin would be greatly appreciated.

Pam from Guntersville, AL

Several years back I did laundry in my home for other people. I figured out how much it cost to run my washer & dryer per load. To do this go on line or ask your utility company for break down on cost of operation . You then have to decide whether you are furnishing washing stuff or they are . After arriving at a total cost,you can then calculate a charge per load & don't forget about your time. Good luck.

At least what the cleaners do.

This I did for a while and made decent money. I used the large laundry bags. They paid $10.00 per bag full. They brought soap or detergent if they chose. Oh boy this was fun. great luck to you

Folding Laundry
Starting a Wash and Fold Laundry Business
Business and Legal BusinessAugust 15, 2006
Riding Mower
Riding Mower Battery Won't Hold a Charge
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings