How Much Do You Charge for Doing Laundry?

I would like to know what one charges for doing other people's laundry. I like to do it and would like to do it for money from my home. Any informatioin would be greatly appreciated.

Pam from Guntersville, AL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Several years back I did laundry in my home for other people. I figured out how much it cost to run my washer & dryer per load. To do this go on line or ask your utility company for break down on cost of operation . You then have to decide whether you are furnishing washing stuff or they are . After arriving at a total cost,you can then calculate a charge per load & don't forget about your time. Good luck.

At least what the cleaners do.

This I did for a while and made decent money. I used the large laundry bags. They paid $10.00 per bag full. They brought soap or detergent if they chose. Oh boy this was fun. great luck to you

Folding Laundry
Starting a Wash and Fold Laundry Business
Business and Legal BusinessAugust 15, 2006
Riding Mower
Riding Mower Battery Won't Hold a Charge
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:34:14 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.