Tigger (Red Tabby Cat)

Tigger is a 4 year old Red Tabby. I got her from the Houston SPCA. She was the runt of the litter.

She likes to jump into a warm basket of items just out of the dryer. Also, lay on the patio watching the birds and Squirrels.

Tigger loves to lay on my fabric as I am cutting the backing for my quilts. She has to sample each one. After I finish my quilts, I put them where she can't get to them. Well, the jokes on me. She found my charity quilts.

By Karen B. from Houston, TX

Tigger is a beauty, and your quilts are so pretty! If I was tiny enough, I'd be snuggled up next to Tigger, right there on top of those beautiful quilts! Thanks for adopting her from a shelter, too. They make the best loving pets you can get! Glad you shared her picture with all of us~ A neighbor in Louisiana..

Tigger is beautiful and looks just like her namesake! She would really look striking alongside my jet black Bombay. Cats can be a lot of fun, can't they?

I love Tigger's coloring. He reminds me of Pepe, a cat that we had when I was young. Cats have relaxation down to an artform!

The quilts you make are beautiful, too. If people are wondering how I know this, it is because I have seen many beautiful quilts you have made for Online Angels. It is wonderful that you share your talents with others! Keep up the good work!

Congratulations on your rare lady.Yes. Because if Tigger is a girl as you said, she is unusual as only a very small percentage of gingers (red tabbies) are female. Mostly they are males. As is my lovely laidback red boy,Feller.

She's soo cute!! I just love cats, they're so precious. They'll cuddle anywhere. :)

Cute! Cute! Cute!! Cats will cuddle anywhere in the cutest positions, I just love them!!

Aww. Thanks for the feedback everyone. She is such a cuddle baby. She actually will approach you, stand on her hind legs, and ask (meow) to be picked up and carried like a baby. She loves to be held, or sit on your lap. I have to wait until she is very sleepy before I take out my yarn and knitting needles, because she takes up more than my lap!!

As soon as I sit down to knit, she thinks that is an invitation to snuggle. She is a joy to have.

Photos Pets CatsApril 14, 2007
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄