Josie (Lhasa Apso)

Josie is a 4 year old Lhasa Apso. I had a yard sale to make enough money to buy her and she was the only Lhasa listed in the paper. Had her named picked out before I got her, couldn't imagine her being named anything else.

She loves to go to Lowe's Home Improvement. I can ask her if she wants to go to Lowe's, she runs to the car. She will whimper until I get there, then I put her in a shopping cart and we shop. People come up to her and she loves the attention. We can be in the car and I can say "Big dog, Josie," and she will jump up in the window and start growling and wagging her tail at the same time.

By Phyllis

She's doll.I love her pictures.Lowe's lets her in the store?

Thanks for sharing.

Lhasa Apso
Lhasa Apso Breed Information and Photos
Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Lhasa ApsoMay 20, 2010
🎉
🎄