Training a Dog Not to Go Pee in the Lake

We just moved to a lake house and my Lab has gotten into the habit of going into the lake to pee. Any idea how I can stop this behavior? I am not thrilled. She is doing this for obvious reasons. But in addition to that, she is getting a rash on the groin and belly area from being wet so often. I towel her every time she comes in, and the laundry, ugh! Any ideas, besides moving?

By Rob

Answers

Pets Dogs Training AdviceAugust 7, 2010
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
pug in a crate
Crate Training a Dog
Pug looking guilty.
Training a Dog to Poop on a Training Pad
agility training for your dog
Agility Training for Your Dog
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 12:21:54 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.