Craft Project: Autumn Leaves Ceiling Decoration
Hang these beautiful autumn leaves from your ceiling to bring some of the outdoor beauty indoors this autumn season.
- Colored paper
- crayons, markers, glitter glue, etc.
- hole punch
- Cut out leaf shapes from the colored paper.
- Decorate the leaves with crayons, colored pencils, markers, glitter glue, or whatever your heart desires!
- Once one side has dried, flip it over and decorate the other side.
- Using a hole punch, make a hole in each leaf so it will hang upright, upside down, or sideways for some variety.
- Hang your beautiful leaves from the ceiling to give the falling leaves effect. I have a drop ceiling in the kitchen, so it is easy to hang them inside the bars. If you do not have a drop ceiling, you could either tape them up or use a thumb tack and tie them around that.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 11:11:02 PM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us