How to Get Marker Off Photos

I need help on how to get marker off photos....

I have worked in a photo finishing business for years. Most of the time we use a high grade alcohol. Make sure you use a cloth that will not leave any traces of material behind on the print. Try a small spot in the corner to make sure the print will hold the color. Put the alcohol on the spot, let sit for 10 or 15 seconds and then try to rub off. Do not scrub a soft circular motion should work. After you get the alcohol off let the photo dry for about 5 minutes before moving it or touching it. GOOD LUCK

What to use to write on back of pictures for longterm storage. Can mailing labels be used? Wld the glue used on labels harm the pictures eventually?

Use a dry erase marker and color over the permanent marker. Wipe it away with a tissue and the permanent marker goes with the dry erase.

The dry erase worked like a charm Thank you who ever though of that

My two-year-old son drew on my computer screen with a permanent marker. I just wanted to check out a few tips, and the alcohol worked out great! Thank you very much. May God bless.

I had professional quality pix that my 3 yr old grandson scribbled on with 2 colors of perm markers and the 91% alcohol worked wonderfully. There was too much scribbling to try the dry erase. also, be careful not to let it soak too close to the edges cuz it will be absorbed with the color also. Thanx for the suggestion. Six years after you gave it, it still did some good!