Using Black Tights for Tying Plants

Have you ever used these for tying plants, Opaque Black nylon tights? These were my 17 yr old granddaughter's. I know tan color are used but what about black?

Karina

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I've used the black on my wisteria.

Works like a charm, and lasts for about three years. Hard to see in the foliage, so win/win!

I wouldn't think the colour has anything to do with it. As long as it's a soft, flexable fabric that will stretch when the plants needs it to.

Any color works. And for another use; fill with thistle seed for the wild birds, and hang over a tree branch. GG Vi

Uses For Tights
Uses For Tights
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceOctober 31, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman wearing a wedding dress with red stockings.
Picking Tights or Stocking Color For Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 10:25:50 PM on 10.0.1.26 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.