Product Review: Body Butter

Product: Body Butter

Model: Mazium Moisture Cream

Manufacturer: April Bath and Shower

Cost: $1.00 plus tax

I purchased this cream at the Dollar Tree, looking for something to keep in my purse, to keep my hands from chapping. Where we live the water is very harsh and drying. I have tried other creams from the dollar store and found that some of them to be watered down. This stuff is amazing. It is thick, so you do not need to use a lot (I brought my tube in June and I am still on the same tube). I even love the fragrance which is kind of strong. People always me what is name of the lotion I am wearing. It comes in coconut, grape pomegranate. I like the grape. It is the best dollar I have every spent. Every payday, I will go and get at least 3 tubes (sometimes the Dollar Tree will not carry an item for long). This stuff is great.

By Georgetta from Waterloo, IA

One thing you can do if your water is harsh, this means that it is a high Ph, minerals. This is really tough on the hands, cleaning products are like this. Well, I have been using some cleaning stuff I made myself, but it is a high Ph and I noticed it was hard on my hands. Well, I work with all kinds of chemicals, have for years. So what I now do is after I'm done with it, I pour or squirt some vinegar on my hands when they are wet and rub it in a little, just like lotion, just for a little bit, and then rinse with plain water, a fast rinse, then dry Your hands will be soft and feel really good. If your hands need extra help, you can dry your hands off, then use a few drop of the vinegar on your hands and rub in, let dry. This is a wonderful thing. It's also good for rashes, warts, scaly moles; lots of things. I use the white vinegar outside the body and when I need something for my stomach, I take apple cider vinegar, internally. Just don't get it on your teeth, it will eat the enamel of your teeth. What I do after I take it internally, I put a little (1/8 tsp.) of baking soda in my mouth, a little water and swish, just like mouth wash, then spit out and rinse. This works really well. The vinegar is great for that upset stomach you get from things that bother you.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerSeptember 18, 2008
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Homemade Body Butter
Homemade Body Butter Recipes
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
🎄