Reviews of Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

I would like some feedback on the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. I was thinking about trying it but wanted to hear from those who have used it first. Thanks for your input.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

I have one in every shower. I never need to scrub only wipe the outside of the shower doors. This is a must have product. Yes, go buy one! H

I use these in all my showers too. Scrubbing bubbles is a good one and it does work. Cleaning is a breeze as you just wipe up. It seems to dissolve all the soap residue before it requires scrubbing. I have found to be an excellent product.

Three of my SIL's use them and swear by them. I'm just waiting for them to go on sale and I will have one. Every once in a while there is a $5 off coupon in the paper which was this week so I will have one soon. We have very hard water it will be a real test for it. Will let you all know in a month or so.

http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/Promotions/Pages/Promo3.aspx

This is a site to get the $5 off for a starter kit and $2 off for refills.

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I found it to be absolutely useless! To say nothing of the fact it ate batteries like mad.

It was given to me as a gift, but I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The refills were more expensive than buying the whole setup.

I also do not like the product because it just doesn't work well. I have a new home and placed it in my new shower-tub and it does eat batteries and the product leaves a sticky residue on the shower area. It also causes my shower curtain to feel slimy. I live alone and my shower doesn't get that dirty so I took it out and threw it away. To Me it's not worth the money I would Not buy it.

I used to have these in both my showers. After a couple of years they started acting weird. Would go off on their own without me pushing the button (bad news when you're in the shower, or the door is open), or wouldn't go off at all even after replacing the batteries. They did a fairly good job of cleaning but I still had to do the scrubbing once a month. I took mine out and don't plan on replacing them.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningMarch 26, 2010
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box
ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box Reviews
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎄