Storing Artificial Christmas Trees

My artificial Christmas tree has "colored" ends on the limbs, which you match up to the base of the tree as you are putting it together. When I take my tree down, I rubber band (large ones) or otherwise secure all the limbs of one color together. Makes it very easy to put the tree together the next time.

By thriftyvicki from Dallas, TX

Vicki, we had a tree like the one you describe when I was a kid. I can't imagine why it never occurred to my mom to use your method to store it. We went through the same nightmare every year, separating like branches (and praying there was still enough of the color to tell where it went,) and untangling and testing lights as we assembled the tree each season. Thumbs up for your method, even though I doubt we'll ever use it now... we now have a small pre-lit tree that never even got set out this past season. :(

Artificial Christmas Tree and Decorations in a Box
Storing an Artificial Christmas Tree
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationJanuary 2, 2011
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Up close photo of a Mimosa tree.
Growing Mimosa Trees
Artificial Christmas Tree
Artificial vs Natural Christmas Trees
🎉
🎄