Quick And Easy Green Bean "Bake"

I love the green bean bake,you know the one with the green beans and mushroom soup? Well I have found that I can have this recipe however many times I would like to have it and a lot less work.

• 1 reg size green beans
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • French Fried Onions (optional)

Drain green beans, add to kettle, add mushroom soup and mix. You can use the whole can of soup or less depending on your taste. Mix together on med heat till hot. Spoon into bowl, You can then add the onions in the can (if you must have them) sprinkle over top of beans and you are done.

That is it that is all you have to do you can prepare this in a jiffy, it still tastes good and you only dirty the kettle to make it. Just throw the cans away and you are done. I really love it this way to and is the only way I make it anymore. Hope you like it! It is something to make life just a little easier especially when pressed for time or reading a good book and need a veggie for dinner. LOL

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

I have often thought that the Green Bean Casserole recipe could be done stove top or in the microwave to save time. What I do, since our kids won't eat any is I halve the recipe for my husband & I. You do end up with half a can of cream of mushroom soup leftover but then I just make as soup the next day for my lunch. I make in a small casserole dish and it comes out fine. We eat it all at one meal and no leftovers to worry about!

Green Bean Casserole Tips and Recipes, Green bean casserole.
Green Bean Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Side DishesMarch 10, 2008
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Kidney Bean Salad
Kidney Bean Salad Recipes